A trip to Whole Foods

Yesterday I went to Whole Foods in London, also known as food heaven :) Seriously, when I'm at Whole Foods I feel like a kid in a toy shop! Organic, gluten-free, raw, vegan,... you name it, Whole Foods has it!

I bought a few healthy superfoods that are difficult to find in Belgium:

  • Nutritional yeast (= packed with nutrition, particularly B-vitamins, folic acid, selenium, zinc, and protein. It’s low in fat, gluten-free and contains no added sugars or preservatives. Because vitamin B12 is absent from plant foods, nutritional yeast that contains B12 is a great addition to a vegan diet)
  • Organic kale (= green leafy vegetable packed with nutrition, a wonderful superfood)
  • Gluten-free instant oats bags (= I love my oatmeal in the morning, these little bags are perfect to take with me on holiday or when in a hurry)
  • Green superfood bars (= a sugar-free, gluten-free, superfood snack)
  • Gluten-free vegetable and chicken stock (= a great soup asks for great stock)
  • Instant organic miso soup (= healthy snack @ work)
  • Gluten-free rolled oats (= of course!)
  • Superfood crackers & kale spirulina crackers (= this girl needs her snacks, superfood snacks)
  • A big bag of raw nuts (= looooove)
  • ...
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment