Green vegan salad

I think I'm in love... with avocados! Seriously, I ate one every day last week. And there are 4 more waiting for me in my fridge :). I usually eat them in a salad, my favourite lunch! 

I made myself a delicious & nutritious green vegan salad today. Next to avocados I used another super nutritious ingredient: chickpeas! Chickpeas are a very good source of fiber and manganese and they are also a good source of protein as well as minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, and zinc. 


Here's your shopping list (this is for 2 portions):
  • 1 cup baby spinach leaves
  • 1 cup rucola with red beets
  • 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
  • 6 cherry tomatoes
  • 1 avocado
  • 1/2 cup chickpeas
  • Tofu
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
  • pinch of sea salt
  • pinch of pepper
And with the rest of the chickpeas, I'm making a delicious hummus!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment