Lime cookies with Goji berry tea

I love healthy, unprocessed whole foods but I also love treats. Lucky for me, one does not exclude the other :-) Unprocessed sugar-free treats are equally delicious and are much healthier. In my treats I only use natural low-glycemic sweeteners such as Agave nectar, Maple syrup, Stevia etc. Who needs sugar anyway?

Today I made some cashew lime cookies with my food processor. Limes are great sources of vitamin C and they have a lot of health benefits such as weight loss, skin care, good digestion, etc.
Cashews are probably my favorite type of nuts. Most of the time I just eat them raw as a snack. Good to know is that cashews have a lower fat content than most other nuts.

Here's your shopping list:

  • 1 cup cashews
  • zest of 1 lime
  • juice of 2 limes
  • 2 tbsp agave nectar
  • pinch of sea salt
  • shredded coconut

Have them with some Goji berry tea sweetened with Stevia and you made yourself a healthy 4 o'clock snack.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment