Chlorella, a powerful superfood!


"Chlorella has been touted as the perfect whole food. Aside from being a complete protein and containing all the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, and the major minerals (with zinc and iron in amounts large enough to be considered supplementary), it has been found to improve the immune system, improve digestion, detoxify the body, accelerate healing, protect against radiation, aid in the prevention of degenerative diseases, help in treatment of Candida albicans, relieve arthritis pain and, because of its nutritional content, aid in the success of numerous weight loss programs."

- Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible


Interested in trying Exordium Chlorella supplements? 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I've been using coconut oil as my main source of nutrients for 5 years now. It helps boost my immune system but lately I would like to add chlorella in my list. I've actually read a lot about it and the fact that it is now considered a superfood, I have actually purchased one from Dr. Mercola: http://products.mercola.com/chlorella/. Would you care to share me the comparison of Exordium to Dr. Mercola's supplement, please? This is for me to know which one is way better than the other. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie,
    Well, I've never tried Chlorella from Dr. Mercola before but I can tell you what's in the Chlorella I use:
    Chloropyll, Vitamin A, beta-cartone, Vitamin B-complex B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B11 B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Minerals (calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphor, sink, iodine, cobalt), a lot of amino acids (essential & non-essential). It's a long list :) But it definitely is a superfood! You will really benefit from taking chlorella! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not obligatory that you select out high-quality a constrained vicinity like college or college or your location to make bigger your writing artwork. You need to go browsing to spread your competencies to loads of latest parents which can be genuinely in need of such type of potential. smsf advisory services pty ltd

    ReplyDelete