Veggie noodles with shiitake

I love gluten-free pasta and noodles but I try to avoid carbs in the evening. For dinner I prefer lots of vegetables with some fish, eggs or lean meat (e.g. chicken or turkey).

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper". I like my dinner light and easy to digest, I hate going to bed feeling bloated.

Tonight I made some veggie noodles, I used bean sprouts to replace the noodles, they taste delicious with the organic Shiitake mushrooms I bought this weekend. Shiitake mushrooms contain all 8 essential amino acids. They're also a good source of vitamins and minerals, including iron and an antioxidant called selenium.

Super easy veggie noodles:

  • Bean sprouts 
  • Sugar snap peas
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Shiitake mushrooms
  • Organic tamari soy sauce
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment