I *heart* gluten-free oatmeal

I fell in love with gluten-free oatmeal, I've had oatmeal for breakfast every day for the past 2 weeks.

Unfortunately it's difficult to find gluten-free oats in Belgium. I've been using the oats from 'Rosies' to make my oatmeal, I bought them in an organic supermarket in Antwerp but they've been out of stock for 2 weeks now and I can't find them anywhere else. So I ordered gluten-free oats online on iHerb.com (a great organic webshop with lots of gluten-free products). Thank God for online shopping!
I found 3 different kinds of gluten-free oats from Bob's Red Mill . I ordered all 3 of them to see which one I like best :)
  • Gluten-free quick rolled oats are simply rolled oats that have been cut into smaller pieces. Cooking time is 3-4 minutes.
  • Gluten-free whole grain rolled oats are also known as Old-Fashioned Oats. They have been steamed, pressed with a roller and dried. Cooking time is 5-10 minutes.
  • Gluten-free steel-cut oats are oats that have been cut into 2-3 pieces, they are different in texture. Cooking time is 20-25 minutes.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment