My love for tea

I just realized I almost never blog about my drinks, guess what... they're healthy! :) During the day I only drink water and tea, sometimes a cup of coffee but not everyday.

I never drink sodas, they're packed with sugar and calories. Unhealthy and bad for you! Diet sodas may contain less or no calories but they're sweetened with aspartame, an unhealthy artificial sweetener. If you can't live without your daily lemonade, make it yourself! Just add some fruit or herbs (e.g. lemon, lime, fresh mint,...) to your water and add a few drops of stevia if you like your drinks a bit sweeter. Delicious.

I'm a big fan of tea, I love tea! Especially green tea, white tea, ginger tea and chai tea! Some of my favorite tea brands are Pukka, Yogi Tea and Kusmi Tea.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment