Mother's Day Breakfast

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there! Surprise your mom with a healthy breakfast this morning, she'll love it!

Let's talk about morning rituals...
I start every morning with 16 ounces of warm water with lemon juice, this stimulates your digestive system. After 20 minutes I have breakfast and I take my daily supplements (I now take Chlorella and Vitamin D). During the winter I also take Vitamin C (cough season) and sometimes I also take Omega 3 fish oil supplements. I try to do some exercises in the morning, sometimes I go running or go for an early fitness session. Most days I do some stretching or yoga exercises, feels great after sleeping for 8 hours!

For breakfast this morning, I had my daily portion of gluten-free oatmeal (with sugar-free soy milk) with 1/2 organic apple, 5 strawberries, cinnamon and 3 chopped walnuts. I also enjoyed a small raspberry-cranberry smoothie (vitamin C boost!)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment