Grilled portobello filled with organic goat cheese

Lately I've been a big fan of mushrooms. Shiitake & Portobello are two of my favorites. Portobello mushrooms are nutritious, low in fat and high in fiber which is good for our health. The portobello mushroom is a good source of selenium, potassium and B vitamins. So add some mushrooms to your diet, they're good for you!

I love Portobello in combination with organic goat cheese. One of my personal favorites is grilled portobello filled with organic goat cheese and walnut chunks. I grill the Portobello for 5 - 8 minutes with just a little bit of olive oil, then I add the organic goat cheese, walnut oil and walnut chunks and grill it again for 5 - 8 minutes. I serve it on a bed of spinach (or salad) with a couple of blueberries to sweeten it up. I don't mean to brag, but OMG this tastes so good! I could eat this everyday, seriously!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment