Healthy "Piña Colada" Smoothie

Liquid nutrition is easier to digest than solid food, liquids require less work from our organs. Try replacing 1 meal a day by a liquid meal and you will feel the difference. 

Usually when I make a smoothie I add vegetables, fruits and superfoods to it, I love green smoothies full of antioxidants, chlorophyl, vitamins and minerals. But today I made a breakfast smoothie inspired on the Piña Colada cocktail.

I used 1/2 pineapple, 1 kiwi, almond milk and coconut water with açai & pomegranate. Coconut water is very healthy and one of the best drinks to hydrate the body, I often drink it after a work out. It's a great natural sports drink. Vita Coco has a lot of delicious coconut waters, I especially like the one with açai & pomegranate. Pomegranate & açai juice are both high in antioxidants and are both delicious superfoods!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment