Sunday Breakfast

I love breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day. Today I chose to have greek yogurt with some fruit. Greek yogurt contains twice as much protein as regular yogurt. The extra protein will help you feel full and satisfied. Greek yogurt also contains less carbohydrates and less lactose, that makes it easier to digest. I don't feel bloated after a cup of greek yogurt, compared to a cup of regular yogurt.

I love 'Face Total 0% Fat authentic Greek strained Yogurt', it contains no added sugar or sweeteners. To sweeten up my yogurt I use cinnamon (one of my favorite spices). I enjoyed my cup of Greek yogurt with some fresh fruit (1/2 organic apple & 1/2 organic banana) and I added some extra cinnamon to my fruit, just because I love the flavor. And of course, a cup of tea. What else?! :)


Have a great sunday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment