Move over sugar, there's a new sweetener in town: Stevia!

Stevia is an all-natural, zero-calorie, zero-carb, zero-fat, zero-glycemic index sweetener made from a leaf that is 30 times sweeter than sugar in its natural form, ideal for people who want to reduce the amount of refined sugar, fructose, high fructose corn syrup and chemical sweeteners such as aspartame in their diet. Stevia is available in both powdered and liquid extract forms.

I'm a woman, so of course... I like (love) chocolate! And I love brownies! And what I love even more... gluten-free & sugar-free brownies! I made some today and they actually turned out pretty good! Yay!

But before I continue to spread the joy, I want to remind you that these Stevia brownies are still treats, only to be used in moderation and in combination with a healthy diet full of leafy greens, fruits and other healthy nutrients!!

Alright, here's the magic recipe:
  • 115 gr unsalted butter
  • 75 gr raw cacao powder (superfood!)
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 3 organic eggs
  • Stevia drops or powder (taste to see if it's sweet enough, Stevia is very strong!)
  • 150 gr gluten-free flour
  • 100 gr chopped walnuts
You can also add some raw cacao nibs if you like them.
Bake the brownie for 25min on 180°C.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment