Healthy snacks

A lot of people get hungry at work between breakfast and lunch and like a little 'in between-snack'. You shouldn't grab any snacks from the vending machines as they are packed with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. Grab a piece of fruit instead or what I love even more... a homemade superfood trail mix! Yum! A trail mix is a combination of dried fruit, grains, seeds, nuts and sometimes chocolate, developed as a snack food.

My favorite trail mix is packed with nutrients, I love to add superfoods to it. Today I had a bit of this homemade trail mix:
  • Almonds
  • Goji berries
  • Chia seeds
  • Bee pollen
  • 100% raw cacao nibs
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Sesame seeds
  • Flax seeds
During the day I drink a lot of water, and by a lot I mean A LOT. I start my day with a few cups of warm water with lemon and during the day I drink between 2 - 2,5 liters of water. I often add some lemon, lime or ginger to my water, I like it when it has a little taste. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment