Tempeh Salad

Vegetarians eat more than just Tofu, one of my favorite meat replacers is Tempeh. Tempeh is also made from soybeans, just like Tofu but Tempeh is easier to digest and contains more nutrients as the whole soybean was used during the fermentation process. Tempeh's high protein content makes it a great alternative to meat and it's also a good source of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.

I love Tempeh when it's marinated in King Soba Organic & Fairtrade Tamari Soy Sauce (only contains water, organic Fairtrade soybeans & sea salt).

And that's exactly what I did today. I made a salad with lots of leafy greens, 1/2 avocado (what else), my signature dressing (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, 2 drops Stevia and lots of spices & herbs) and Tempeh. And I loved it.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment