Quinoa banana pancakes

I got up this morning thinking: I need pancakes! So I made a compromise with myself (yes, I do that sometimes). I could have pancakes but only if they are super healthy and packed with proteins. DEAL!

I made myself 2 delicious quinoa banana pancakes, a match made in heaven! Here's what you need:

  • Orgran buckwheat pancake mix *
  • Quinoa flakes
  • 1/2 ripe banana 
  • 1 organic egg
  • Almond milk
  • Filtered water
  • Vanilla extract
  • Stevia
  • Coconut oil
* Orgran Buckwheat Pancake Mix is wholesome and contains no added sugar. Buckwheat, the main ingredient, is a good source of high biological protein. This mix is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy free, egg free,...

I had my pancakes with the other half of the banana, a few blueberries and just a little splash of maple syrup.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment